NORTH SOUTHERN REGION UNIVERSITY
" The Function of Imagination and/or Development in Proving Competitive Advantage for Small and Medium Enterprises”
Mr. Niaz Patwary (NzP)
1 . Name: Maryland. Rezaur RahmanSection: 8ID: 1020495030
2 . Name: Dewan Tanjina AkterSection: 8ID: 1020516030
several. Name: Ashraful AdibSection: 7ID: 1020090530
Time of Submitter: December 3, 2012
Letter of Transmittal:
third December, 2012
College of Business
North Southern University
This is our research report upon " The Role of Creativity and/or Innovation in Proving Competitive Advantage for Small , and Medium Enterprises” that you well guided us to organize.
Over the research we tried to understand the impact of creativity and innovation in gaining competitive advantage for Small , and Medium Corporations.
By doing this analysis paper, coming from come to be aware of a lot of things regarding Small and Medium Enterprises. We hope our exploration paper will probably be fully granted by you.
Md. Rezaur Rahman
Dewan Tanjina Akter
Table of Content:
Topic| Page number
1 . Abstract| 4
installment payments on your Research Objective| 5
three or more. Hypothesis| five
4. Introduction| 6
five. Literature Review| 7
we. Creativity/Innovation in SMEs| almost 8
ii. The text between creativeness and SMEs| 10
iii. Competitive Benefit in SMEs| 11
4. Creativity/ Advancement and Competitive Advantage| 13| 6. Development Strategies for Small , and Medium Enterprises| 15| 7. Methodology| 18
8. Studies and analysis of the research| 19
9. Limitations| 21
10. Recommendation| 23
14. Work Cited| 23
The purpose of this newspaper is to discover the part of creative imagination and advancement in a small business as competitive advantage. That focuses on the importance of creativeness and advancement strategies and their contribution to competitive strategies. In order to achieve success and also to fulfill the requirements and requirements, SMEs must continuously look for the development of its product and services through innovation and creativity. This will likely play an essential role in achieving competitive advantage. Through this paper, in theory the method to the connection between creativity and innovation and competitiveness had been applied. In order to examine the importance of the development strategies, analysis and synthetic methods had been used. After a discussion of the partnership between accomplishment, innovation and creativity, it had been found that innovation is one of the key elements for achieving a sustainable competitive benefit. Based on reviewed theory, it should be visible that sustained and continuous creativity and creativeness in all the aspects of an organization can differ an SME from its competitors in a confident way which can be very important in today's modern method of doing business. Creativity and development strategies will be in a great relationship with competitiveness tactics and creativity has the important role. These types of strategies ought to be observed among the major factors in obtaining and achieving competition.
Based upon the recent articles upon creativity, advancement and competitive advantage, we all tried to get whether there exists any sort of website link between them or not. It had been found that without a innovative or impressive idea organization cannot have a competitive advantage over its competitors. Thus, the idea of innovation is valued in many organizations in order to respond to the external pressure from competition. Firms require creative idea in order to assist in the innovation process. Organizations are also...
Cited: 1 . Abraham, J., & Knight, G. (2001). Ideal innovation: Leveraging creative action for more lucrative growth. Technique and Leadership, Vol. twenty nine, No . one particular, 21 – 26.
some. Amabile, Capital t. (1983), The Social Mindset of Creativeness, New York, Springer Verlag. Quoted in: Fillis, I. (2006). Art pertaining to art's reason or fine art for business benefit: an exploration of artistic item orientation, The Marketing Assessment, Vol. 6th, No . one particular, pp. 29-40.
5. Barringer, B. R. & Ireland in europe, R. D. (2006). Entrepreneurship: Successfully introducing new projects. New Jersey, Pearson Prentice Hall.
6. Baumol, W. (2002). The Cost-free Market Innovation Machine: Examining the Growth Miracle of Capitalism, Princeton College or university Press, Princeton.
7. Bells, M., Pavitt, K., (1992). Accumulating technical capability. The earth Bank Annual Conference in Development Economics. World Financial institution, New York, pp. 257-281.
on the lookout for. Blackburn, 3rd there�s r. and Kovalainen, A. (2009). Researching small firms and entrepreneurship: past, present and future, International Journal of Management Reviews, Vol. 11, No . 2, pp. 127-148.
10. Blumenthal, A. (1980). Wilhelm Wundt and the Making of a Scientific Psychology, Columbia University, New york city.
11. Bolton, J. Elizabeth. (1971). Report of the panel of query on tiny firms. London, HMSO.
doze. Bosma, And., & Harding, R. (2007). Global entrepreneurship monitor: TREASURE 2006 effects. MA, UNITED STATES: Babson School and UK: London Organization School.
13. Branzei, O. and I. Vertinsky (2006). Ideal pathways to product creativity capabilities in SMEs. Log of Business Venturing Vol. 21, Number 1, pp. 75-105.
14. Daniel, At the., (1999). Eventual of Digital banking in the united kingdom and the Republic of Ireland Int. Journal of Bank Promoting. Vol. 18, NO . 2, pp. 72-82
18. Fillis, We. (2006). Art for art's sake or perhaps art for business sake: an exploration of artsy product orientation, The Marketing Review, Vol. 6, No . 1, pp. 29-40.
nineteen. Fillis, My spouse and i. and Rentschler, R. (2006). Creative Marketing: An Extended Metaphor for Promoting in a New Age, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke.
twenty. Gilad, W. (1984). Entrepreneurship: the use of creativeness in the marketplace, Record of Imaginative Behavior, Vol. 18, pp. 151-161.
21. Gray, C. (2002). Entrepreneurship, resistance to change and growth in small firms. Diary of Small company and Business Development 9(1): pp. 61-72.
22. Gustafsson, A. and M. M. Johnson (2003). Competing in a Service Economic climate: How to Make a Competitive Benefit Through Support Development and Innovation. S . fransisco: JosseyBass.
twenty-three. Harryson, T. J, (2008). Entrepreneurship through relationships: navigating from creativity to vente, R& Deb Management, Volume. 38, Number 3, pp. 290-310.
24. Hatten, Capital t. S. (2006). Small Business Administration. 3rd ed. U. T. A., Houghton Miffin Firm.
25. Heunks, Felix, T. and Henri Roos, 1992, Entrepreneurs in a Changing Ethnical Context. Tilburg: Tilburg School Press, pp. 4–13.
twenty six. Heye, M. (2006). Creativeness and Creativity: Two Crucial Characteristics with the 21st Century Data Professional, Business Information Assessment, Vol. twenty three, No . 4, pp. 252-257.
27. Hillsides, G. Electronic. and Morris, M. They would. (1998). Entrepreneurship Education: a conceptual style and assessment. Educating Entrepreneurs for Riches Creation. Hants, Ashgate Publishing.
28. Hirst, G., Vehicle Knippenberg, D. and Zhou, J. (2009). A cross-level perspective on employee imagination: goal alignment, team learning behaviour and individual creativeness, Academy of Management Record, Vol. 52, No . 2, pp. 280-293.
29. Hyvärinen, Liisa, 1990, Innovativeness and its Indicators in Small- and Medium Sized Industrial Enterprises, Intercontinental Small Business Log 9(1), 64–79.
32. Julian B, Gary H. and Michael L. Management Innovation (2008). Academy of Supervision Review, Vol. 33, No . 4, 825–845.
33. Kao, John, L., (1991). The Entrepreneurial Firm, London: Prentice-Hall International.
34. Katz, L and Green, R (2011). 3rd male impotence, McGraw-Hill firms.
35. Kijkuit, B. and van living area Ende, L. (2007). The organisational your life of an idea: integrating online social network, creativity and decision making views, Journal of Management Studies, Vol. forty-four, No . 6, pp. 863-882.
36. Ko, S. and Butler, T. E. (2007). Creativity: a key link to entrepreneurial behaviour, Business Horizons, Volume. 50, pp. 365-372.
37. Krugman, G. (1996). Producing sense from the competitiveness controversy, Oxford Overview of Economic Policy, Vol. doze, pp. 17–35.
38. Kuczmarski, T. (1996). What is innovation? The art of pleasant risk. Diary of Customer Marketing, Volume. 13, No . 5, pp. 7– 11.
39. Larsen, P., & Lewis, A. (2007). Just how award-winning SMEs manage the barriers to innovation. Creativeness and Development Management, Volume. 16, Number 2, pp. 142 – 151.
45. Lee, H. Y., Sarasota, R. and Acs, Unces. J. (2004). Creativity and entrepreneurship: a regional evaluation of new company formation, Regional Studies, Vol. 38, No . 8, pp. 879-891.
41. M. PORTER (1985), Competitive advantage, Free of charge Press, Ny.
42. Marshaley, J (2012). Competitive edge through advancement, Philippine Daily Inquirer.
43. Martins, Electronic. C., & Terblanche, Farrenheit. (2003). Building organisational lifestyle that induces creativity and innovation. European Journal of Innovation Management, Vol. six, No . 1, pp. 67 – 74.
44. McMullan, J. S. and Shepherd, D. A. (2006). Entrepreneurial action and the role of uncertainty inside the theory with the entrepreneur, Schools of Managing Review, Volume. 31, Number 1, pp. 132-152.
45. Moore, G. (2004). Darwin and the demon: Innovating inside established companies. Harvard Business Review Vol. 82 Number 7/8, pp. 86-91.
46. Morris, M. H., Schindehutte, M. and LaForge, L. W. (2003) The introduction of gumptiouspioneering, up-and-coming marketing: characteristics and that means. University of Illinois, Chicago.
47. Mumford, M. M., and S. B. Gustafson (1988). Imagination syndrome: integration, application and innovation, Internal Bulletin, Volume. 103, 27-43.
48. Nooteboom, B. (1994). Innovation and diffusion in small businesses: Theory and evidence. Small company Economics. Volume. 6, Number 5, pp. 327-347.
forty-nine. Nyström, Harry, (1979). Creativeness and Innovation, Chicester, David Wiley and Sons Limited.
50. OECD (2002), Small , and Medium Enterprise Outlook. OECD Publications Service, France.
51. Oke, A., Munshi, D. and Walumbwa, F. Um. (2009). The influence of leadership upon innovation operations and actions, Organizational Dynamics, Vol. 37, No . one particular, pp. 64-72.
52. Perry-Smith, J. Electronic. (2006). Social yet imaginative: the part of sociable relationships in facilitating specific creativity, Schools of Managing Journal, Volume. 49, pp. 85-101.
53. Porter, Meters. 1998. Location, clusters and the new economics of competition, Business Economics, Vol. 33, pp. 7–17.
55. Insieme, J. A., Qualls, Watts. J. and Fuentas, C. (2008). Concerning mind, body and friends: management that engenders creativeness, Journal of Business Exploration, Vol. 61, pp. 631-639.
56. Roweton, W. Electronic. (1989). Improving individual creative imagination in American business and education, Journal of Creative Behavior, Vol. 23 No . 4, pp. 248-257.
57. Shalley, C. E., Zhou, J. and Oldham, G. R. (2004). The effects of personal and in-text characteristics in creativity: wherever should we all go came from here?, Journal of Management, Volume. 30, pp. 933-958.
58. Stalk, Junior. G., (2006). Hardball innovation Res. Technol. Manage.
fifty nine. Stein, Meters. I. (1974). Stimulating creative imagination: Vol. 1 . Individual procedures. New York: Academics Press.
sixty. Sternberg, R. J. and O'Hara, L. A. (1999). Handbook of Creativity, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, pp. 251-272.
61. Tidd, J., Bessant, T., Pavitt, K., (1997). Taking care of Innovation. Wiley, Chichester.
63. Veselic, 3rd there�s r and Cingula, M. (2010). Contribution of Innovation Ways of Entrepreneurial Competition [Internet]. Available by: http://acta.fih.upt.ro/pdf/2010-4/ACTA-2010-4-03.pdf [Accessed twenty four November 2012]
65. West, Michael A. and Adam L. Farr (eds. ), (1990). Creativity and Creative imagination at Work; Emotional and Company Strategies, Clichester, Wiley.
sixty six. Whiting, M. G. (1988). Creativity and entrepreneurship: how can they associate?, Journal of Creative Patterns, Vol. 22, pp. 178-183.
67. Winer, R. S i9000. (2004). Promoting Management, Uppr Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall Submitting Company.
INTRODUCTION: The paper is dependent on the ability to screen effective utilization of the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning to improve the efficiency and obtain sales/profit…...
How to Start a TELEVISION Channel Your guide to creating a successful TV SET Business In association with Introduction – Nick Thompson ack in 2002…...
How does the media have an effect on teenage girls perception of skin image? Community and Family Studies Year 12 Due Date: 6th…...
Insight Into Liberal Artistry Education in Business Schools: A Books Review BUSI 610 Dec 17, 2011 Abstract This kind of literature assessment directly tackles…...
Strategy Ingredients in the context of SMEs: relevant or irrelevant? SUMMARY A study was made to determine if SME's inside the northern location of Peninsular Malaysia can be applied…...
Global Marketing Phazer Indoneisa Setting And Releasing Automatic Motor bikes In Dalam negri 13/12/2010 Provided to: Mrs. Patricia Harris Presented by simply: KUID. 1014925…...
Some people " dally inside the shadows” and contemplate where " road to take, ” while other people " jump in brain first. ” " The street Not”…...
A. Write a powerful essay in: People hinge too much upon computers. N. Audience: Your college mentor C. Placement: For or perhaps against…...
Atticus being seated, Alexandra sitting down to his left. Well sister, I suppose you been aware of Tom's fatality. We advised Helen before, and it was awful Alexandra…...