APPENDIX 3: PAST EXAMINATION PAPER
Notice to College students: Providing a replicate of this newspaper does not indicate that foreseeable future papers will follow the exact same format.
SAMPLE TEST (Worth 50% of final grade)
Note: Final exam structure may to some degree vary.
This last exam will use multiple choice questions. You'll certainly be required to answer 100- one hundred twenty multiple choice questions in 3 several hours and enter into your answers using the Scantron sheet that had been provided to you. You will get you point for each and every correct solution. You will shed 0. twenty-five points for each incorrect solution or in making multiple answers to a issue. You will not obtain or lose any items for giving a question blank.
For example , a student clarified 100 away of 120 questions. Of these s/he received 84 queries right, sixteen questions wrong, and did not answer 20 questions. And so the final indicate will be ((84*1) вЂ“ (16*0. 25)). As a result the student's final credit score will be 80 points out of 120 details.
Here are some examples of multiple choice questions:
1 . As per school slides, approach is generally produced using a period of time of years (a) 1 year (b) 2 years (c) 3-5 years
(d) Depends on industry
2 . The three fundamental concerns of technique are
(i)what is the plan
(ii)who should certainly make the program
(iii)how enough time and methods should be devoted to planning (iv)all of the over
(v)none in the above
several. A industry’s strategy can be described as blend of organized initiatives and emergent modifications (i)true
4. Which usually of the pursuing is not merely one of Porter's 5 Forces (i)bargaining benefits of buyers
(ii)threat of alternatives
(iii)bargaining benefits of government
(iv)bargaining power of suppliers
(v)threat of rivalry
a few. Which of the following can be false? Bargaining power of purchasers is solid when (i)buyers switching costs for substitutes is low
(ii)buyers will be well-informed regarding prices and products (iii)buyers threaten to integrate back
(iv)buyers are small
(v)the number of customers is small
6. According to Barney's article, the following 5 questions should be answered in order to understand whether or not the strengths will be resources or capabilities (i)the question valuable
(ii)the issue of rareness
(iii)the problem of inimitability (iv)the query of organization (v)all from the above
several. As per the Hambrick and Fredrickson article, the majority of strategic programs only focus on one or two with the five aspects of a good approach (i)true
8. Mother or father companies (i. e., Corporate Headquarters) damage value in 4 methods. Which with the following is usually NOT one of the some ways (i)through synergy impact
(ii)through central functions and services
(iii)through corporate creation activities
(iv)all of the over are the case (i. at the., non-e happen to be false)
9. As per one of the videos of Henry Mintzberg discussing decision-making, strategy is a combination of a few aspects. Choose the best answer (i)art (ii)craft (iii)science
(iv)all with the above (i. e., skill, craft, science) are accurate (v)all with the above (i. e., art, craft, science) are false
12. Which from the following statements is FALSE as per вЂThe World is Flat' video (i)UPS and Toshiba had been used for example of insourcing (ii)globalization 2 . 0 took place due to countries globalizing (iii)the fall of berlin wall structure is one of the 15 flatteners (iv)offshoring is one of the 12 flatteners
(v)outsourcing is one of the 10 flatteners
14. A good approach is the one that is (a) Deliberate
(c) A combination of planned and aufstrebend strategy (d) Authentic
(e) All of the previously mentioned
12. Responding to the question, вЂWhere are we all Now' requires a focus on a couple of situational problems (a) Business winning push for the future
Marxism: An economic, social, and political viewpoint based on suggestions that perspective social difference in terms of economic factors. Developed inside the 19th 100 years by Karl Marx (1818-1883).…...
Illegal Fur Control Picture yourself sitting in your house. What home such as apparel, pillows, and couches probably will have been created from fur? There exists a strong possibility…...
My spouse and i trudged home from school, weary of the sizzling hot sunshine relentlessly shimmering on the back side of my throat. I sighed, wondering why life was so miserable…...
Strategy Ingredients in the context of SMEs: relevant or irrelevant? SUMMARY A study was made to determine if SME's inside the northern location of Peninsular Malaysia can be applied…...
п»їBIO 111- North Carolina Tiergarten Questions If you visited the NC Tierpark in Asheboro, NC to your lab project this session. Please response the following questions. 1 .…...
A Research Newspaper on Effects of SALES Promo on Client Buying behavior: A Point of view on FMCG Products Subject matter: RMM Submitted To Teachers Name…...
BSBMKG506B Prepare market research 2014 Course handout and analysis Student name/number Caroline Camargo Prates BUSINESS – DIPLOMA OF MARKETING…...
Dilg Leading the Renaissance of Good Local Governance, Peacefulness and Purchase in the Philippines: a Critical Composition
DILG LEADING THE RENAISSANCE OF GOOD LOCAL GOVERNANCE, PEACE AND ORDER IN THE THAILAND: A CRITICAL ESSAY In the Korea, the pervasiveness of data corruption in govt institutions…...
Of Rodents and Men Alternative Stopping. As the smoke removed from the barrel of the gun, George gazed at Lenny's cold human body and shed a single split;…...