ATENEO SOBRE MANILA COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY
John Gokongwei School of Management
ADVERTISING 102 PROGRAM PACK
Enrico C. Osi, MBA (AGSB), PGD (Monash)
Table of Contents
Training course Syllabus
13 Growth Tactics
Ways of Data Collection
Importance of Data
Types of Business Organizations
Small and Medium Businesses
Setting up a Business
Marketing Formal Planning
The Company's Vision as well as Mission Statements
New Product Technique
Product Life Circuit
Industry Lifestyle Cycle
Place / Division Strategy
Manufacturing and Functions
Evaluation and Controls
Economical Data as well as Projected Earnings and Reduction Statement
5. the process of continually and profitably satisfying the point customers' requirements, wants and expectations better than competition
* is the delivery of customer satisfaction at money
* 2 Fold Goals of Marketing
2. attract new clients by appealing superior benefit
* keep current customers by delivering satisfaction hence building long-term relationship with them
-- Take care of your customers and your business and revenue will expand
4 P's of the Marketing Mix
1 ) Product вЂ“ Goods or Services a company will offer to a target market. Ex: Mongolico pencil
2 . Price вЂ“ Amount of money that consumers need to pay to obtain product. Ex: S 10. 00 per pencil
3. Place вЂ“ Places or control channels where product is offered. Ex: Countrywide bookstore
four. Promotion вЂ“ Activities that persuade focus on consumers to buy the product. Former mate: TV exposure (Unang hirit show by Channel 7) showing how Mongol pencils are made
Primary Concepts of promoting
* a. Needs
2. Physical individual needs to be able to survive.
* Former mate: food, clothes and shelter (basic needs)
Maslow's Structure of Demands
* Level 1: Personal Actualization Requires - Self development-
Level 2: Confidence Needs -- Self esteem-
Level three or more: Social Requirements - Sense of belonging and love-
Level some: Safety Needs - Security and protection-
Level 5: Physiological Needs - Being hungry and thirst-
* m. Wants
2. shaped simply by one's contemporary society, culture and individual personality
5. Ex: Us citizens " needвЂќ food but " wantвЂќ a McDonald's hamburger w/ fries and Coke soda
* c. Demands
2. when a person has shopping for power, the " wantвЂќ becomes a " demandвЂќ
* Ex: Consumers demanding convenience, luxury and status in a vehicle can buy a Lexus, Mercedes Benz or a BMW
* anything (tangible or physical object) that can be agreed to the market to fulfill a need, wish or require
5. Ex: publication, ball pen, chalk, etc .
* e. Service
* any kind of activity or perhaps benefit (intangible or not physical object) that can be provided to another party and don't result in the ownership of anything
5. Ex: home or car repairs, domestic plumbing or painting
* pair of actual and potential buyers of a product or service
-Ex: students, OCWs (Overseas Deal Workers)
5. Marketing Managing Philosophies
1 ) Production Principle
* consumers will favor products that are inexpensive and widely available
* administration should focus on improving production and circulation efficiency to get down prices
* Model 1: Texas Instruments' philosophy of improved production and lower costs to be able to bring down rates of it is calculators
* Example two: Toyota generates very affordable cars with readily available spare parts
2 . Product Principle
* consumers will benefit products that offer the most in quality, efficiency and progressive features
2. organizations ought to strive for continuous product...
What is Kid Abuse? Child abuse is usually when someone does a thing to you or perhaps your body that you don't want them to do. There are numerous…...
House Depot – 2010 Financial Report To get fiscal season ended January 30, 2011 (" fiscal 2010" ), Residence Depot reported Net Profits of $3. 3 billion and Diluted…...
Target Market Due to its function as mother's milk natural powder that helps pregnant woman in supplying nutrients to her tummy, it is evident that Anmum targets (demographic) woman…...
Company Culture and Productivity March 1st, 2014 Organizational traditions is defined as the " distributed social know-how within an company regarding the guidelines, norms, and values that shape…...
Running head: ECONOMICAL STATEMENT EVALUATION PAPER Economical Statement Examination Paper Guidelines of Accounting ACC/300 Mr. John Opincar June twenty-four, 2009 Fuzy Landry's has…...
APPENDIX 3: PAST EXAMINATION PAPER Notice to College students: Providing a replicate of this newspaper does not indicate that foreseeable future papers will follow the exact same…...
One among a Muslim's duties, as described inside the Five Key elements of Islam, is to continue Hajj at least once during his / her lifetime. This is certainly…...
NSTP MODULE 1 – COURSE ALIGNMENT I woke up too early on a Sunday early morning not selected on how experience it going to be on our initial…...
Fairever Fresh fruit Fairness Cream Date: 04 18th, 08 (Submitted in partial satisfaction of the II semester course Requirements of MBA 2008-2010 batch) Submitted by Group NO: 10 K. ASWINI…...
Subject Page Denseness Formal Research laboratory Report Term Professors Identity Date Purpose/Objective: Determine density of the product for a plastic manufacturing facility. Provide…...